Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wall Street Mobile Reader - Best Mobile Application I Have Ever Used

I have been looking at ways to get my blackberry inserted into my brain so I don't have to keep carrying it around. Oh, and I would be able to check it at the dinner table without anyone knowing.

Anyway, while I am still using it, apart from email, the best application I have used on it is the Wall Street Mobile Reader. Why can't all companies have an application like that ? Amazingly simple, light touch, easy download and global market driving news in an instant.

You really get the feeling that a journalist has just hit publish and it instantly appears on your phone.

Guys, can we figure out how its built next week and build it ourselves ?

Check it.

TB
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home