Friday, October 24, 2008

My Internet

Everyone seemed to agree with this when I sent it around in an office e-mail yesterday, so I thought it would be worth sharing. From the blog http://noisydecentgraphics.typepad.com/

The premise is owning the rules of your own internet. Or if you're like us, creating an internet interface that you'd like to share with the world. Ideally, the rules below should apply to every website.



It's a pretty comprehensive set of guidelines. However, I'd like to get rid of rule 13, and add a new one of my own:

13. My internet will work for everyone, from Grandma to Grandson. Intuition is a large part of My internet, and applications should follow an ergonomic and logical architecture.

Have any rules of Your internet that you'd like to share?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home