Thursday, May 11, 2006

RSS Listing - Everything you'll ever need









I've been looking for a blog that covers nothing but bowling for years. Now, with RSSHUT, I can find it! Thanks Web 2.0.

I swear, every time I say "Web 2.0" I lose a piece of my soul. It wilts just a bit every time I give in to the man. That reminds me of something I thought of at some point over the course of the past year.

Web 2.0 - blogosphere and all - has the capability of creating the worst groupthink this blond boy has ever seen. Well, okay. So I'm not blond anymore. I was straw blond as a kid but I LOST IT. I can probably find some way to blame that on the internet...

So, we should all watch out. The more involved you get with..."web 2.0" the more and more you'll think you're unique and creative but, in reality, your creativity has been reduced to mental copy and paste.

-Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home