Thursday, March 20, 2008

LIVE BLOG: JOOST LIVE TEST OF LIVE MARCH MADNESS BASKETBALL GAMES

Just clicked on March Madness on Joost. Pre-rolls ads have started. I was shown 3.

Resolution is low and pixelated. Volume good. Game is now on. I am watching CBS live through Joost.

I am watching Georgia v Xavier game. Have watched for 2 mins and it dropped out saying “Lost Connection”.

Was shown Joost home screen. I clicked on next game

I am now watching Kansas whip Portland State. I am watching on a 30 inch Apple screen - full screen. Reduced size of window to try and make resolution better. Does get a little better as you reduce it.

Shared it with my friends via email. It sent link directly to what I am watching.

ANNOYING: Just tried to use My Joost tools. And here AGAIN... the most ANNOYING part of Joost - they want you to use full screen all the time. You CANNOT use My Joost tools without going full screen. This is extremely annoying.

Kansas whooping Portland State..

Been going for about 7 mins now and no drop out.

Lost volume when I clicked on another browser.

It has cut to pre roll ads

It has cut out and I cannot get back on.

Re-launched Joost and it took over my screen and blasted my speakers with loud music. So I am turning it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home