Monday, January 30, 2006

"Voicemail Select"

I dont really check my voicemail that often. I let it build up over a week or two. Much more down with quick visual - text, email. One of the reasons I dont check my voicemail is because you have to listen to ALL vmails in the order they were received.

So my idea for voicemail is that they should be displayed on your phone like text messages. You can scroll down the list of voicemails and see the number or person they were from and then be able to manage them - i.e. delete it like a text message which will then delete voicemail on your system - or select the messages you wan to listen to.


NEW FROM VERIZON:

"SICK OF HAVING TO LISTEN TO ALL YOUR VOICEMAILS TO GET TO THE ONE YOU WANT ?

GET VOICEMAIL SELECT FROM VERIZON.

CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR"

[INSERT IMAGE OF SPIKEY HAIRED COOL KIDS WITH ALL CULTURES REPRESENTED]


[have weird looking "can you hear me now" dude in the background grinning]

BY THE WAY... wanna see something very funny lil vid? clik here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home